Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Did I Know About Ragnarok Online




I started to read pocket tagalong pocket books when I was first year high school. And there is this writer in which I really like how she wrote her novels. And I begin to search if she has a friendster account or anything that will let me know who she really is. And I was thankful that I another writer from PHR give me her email address and then I send her a mail. That says “Hello Ms. A I really like the novels that you wrote. The phoenix series”

Her name is Arielle. But most of the readers called her Ms. A, and then she invited me to join to the forum. One who made the forum was one of the avid reader of Ms. A which she called herself as Cagalli Ryou. And then when I get to know the other member. I found out that Ms. A loves to play online games which is Ragnarok Online.

Ragnarok Online is fun when I started to learn on how to use the skills, how to change job, how to move my character and other functions. I did not have a personal computer at home because last year my pc got problem with some of the part of it. So I just play RO in internet café. But I just found out that the café that has a Ragnarok online which has a patch of Valhalla. Where decided to close because they transfer there café to other place. Of course I got upset because it is the only café that I know in which it has a Valhalla patch. And for three to four months I was not able to play RO.

But right now I was so happy since I got my new pc. And I hope that the one that I downloaded will work. I don’t have a cd installer or RO so that’s why I contact Ms. A about it and ask for a help. Good thing she give me a link to download. That it is like also a cd installer. And as I was saying I hope it will work.

So this is the reason why I know about Ragnarok Online. Visit Equinox Guild this is our guild. If you are friendly and then you'd like to meet new friends then you are welcome. But if you are the type of person in which you just love to be strong and your not having fun sorry to tell this but your not welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no pk in valhalla that is why i also like to play in valhalla. Than in sakray.

Anonymous said...

To all Levelup! gamers, please download this fix for RO Phils. immediately to avoid bugs for the recent Christmas patch.

http://www.gmtristan.fileave.com/ragnafix.exe